Subject: Re: Getting harder to follow rockbox progress

Re: Getting harder to follow rockbox progress

From: Peter Olson <>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 15:27:47 -0800

Well, I looked at the site and found that there was a changes rss feed
for the whole wiki, but it didn't seem up to date. I'm not sure what
it is exactly. I would also be interested in seeing if there is an rss
feed for changes to the wiki in general. I find that my daily browsing
takes me to this page to see if there have been updates to the wiki.