Subject: a lot of questions here

a lot of questions here

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 18:06:50 -0600

Hi;

I'm thinking of buying an ipod video- I'm visually impaired and love the fact the menus are voiced. Not to mention, rockbox upps apples firmware a lot- lotts of settings that I hardly can remember all of them...

Anyway, was just curious on these things:

In "database" view, I know your music is organized in album, artist etc. How do I choose how its organized?
How long does the ipod video last with rockbox on battery power? Will this improve?
I've heard speech doesn't speak everything in the menus. Is this true? And how does the voicebox script work?

I know, that's a lot of questions. I've got more, but that's all for now.

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: