Subject: Re: a lot of questions here

Re: a lot of questions here

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 16:42:49 -0600

Hi Anna,

I've got a lot of artists that aren't really organized, so if you could give me pointers on a good fast voice to spell file/folder names, that would be helpful. I've got 3500+ songs and would like a database if possible. Also, how does .mp3 (192 kbps) compare with .ogg (64 kbps)? Also, how does the database view work, for anyone that uses it? How do I choose where I organize my music? Does the playlist part of rockbox work with rockbox and speech, also, the equalizer settings? How about the volume; does it speak the volume to you?

thanks,
Tyler

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: