Subject: Re: a lot of questions here

Re: a lot of questions here

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:50:15 -0600

Tyler,
You have 2 options.
1. Create a playlist on your computer, and name it so you can find it on the MP3 player, and press enter on it, as the voicebox will name it as it does music files.
2. You can, in the menus, under file view, show files in different orders. I like mine alphabetically.

I missed your original question, so I hopes this addresses your inquiry.
Glenn