Subject: Re: a lot of questions here

Re: a lot of questions here

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:17:42 -0600

Ah, that helps greatly- I was just curious where I could find these options. Btw, I'm getting the ipod video on Saturday (bye-bye, PNY vibe 2 gb player).

Oh, those other questions were, I believe,:

How does .ogg at 64 kbps compare with mp3 ranging from 96 kbps to 192 kbps? (with 3500 files).

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: