Subject: battery charging time of the ipod video?

battery charging time of the ipod video?

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 19:25:19 -0600

Hi,

How long does it take to charge the ipod video using USB vs. wall charger, or does it take the same time? How long- I heard 4 hours? Sorry, I'm just making sure...and, when I buy the unit itself, will probably be posting loads of questions about rockbox itself. (huh? Haven't I already?) But, I think I'll enjoy it--way too many settings, especially for sound...

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: