Subject: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 01:09:23 -0000 (UTC)

daniel dalton wrote:

> [...]

Please can people learn how to use the reply options in their email
programs of choice, and to separate their contribution from those of

So many times, people put their reply in with the previous text they are
quoting, and it becomes impossible to tell what is quoted and what is new
text.

I know it's slightly poor etiquette to quote the entire message, but I
have done it this time to illustrate the point I am making.

In this case, we can't really see which bits Daniel has written himself,
and which bits are quotes from previous messages from Matthew at least one
other unnamed person whio also appears to have contributed to the text in
the email.

Sorry to pick on you Daniel, it isn't personal ( :-) ), but I see so many
of these kind of posts, and it takes so much longer to figure out who said
what, and in what order.
--
Mike Holden