Subject: Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 20:41:05 -0600

Nod, you've got a point there. I'm not used to posting after the previous
message; so this is how I'll usually do it, unless other people prefer I do
it another way.

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: