Subject: Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 22:00:41 -0600

I find it strange that you claim to be apologizing, but at the same
time are doing exactly what you were apologizing for.

No, I am not the moderator for this list. But the owner has posted
guidelines to this list, found here:
http://www.rockbox.org/mail/etiquette.html

So please, if you're going to apologize, do so authentically. But
don't make apologies if you're going to keep doing so, it's somewhat
insulting to hear "I'm sorry, but I'm going to keep doing it" and
somewhat hard to believe in the process. And don't apologize to me, at
all. I rarely use this list, but I saw this discussion filling my
inbox, and felt I should point out that there is an actual posted
guideline for this specific list.