Subject: Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 13:24:01 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave" <promisedplanet_at_gmail.com>
To: "Rockbox" <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 1:06 PM

>> On Sat, Mar 03, 2007 at 10:11:20AM -0000, Onj wrote:
>
>> WTF? I have not read this top-posting thing, since top-posting seems to
>> be
>> permanent problem on this list, because window$ users post to this list
>> and they and their micro$oft software don't follow netiquette.
>
> Oh don't be goofy. I'm sending this email with Microsoft Outlook.

Me? I most certainly did not write that. I don't even like the term 'wtf.'
it's pointless. If you want to say something, say it as is.
I use microsoft outlook also, so there would be absolutely no reason for me
to write such a thing.
Your client or email put the wrong name to the wrong person, else you did in
human error.