Subject: Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 07:34:43 -0600

Well, being a blind person, I don't care if its top or bottom posting, as
long as the person quotes the message in segments, using spaces between the
message and they're reply, etc.

Yes, I use windows. Problems with that?
So, your saying, blind people don't read the manual...well, heres something
to think about. I read the manual about five times so far. I don't have an
ipod video yet, but will probably read it again when I get it. But, yes,
some blind folks just don't. So, to the ones that haven't...its great, to
say the least.
But, who knows. I sure don't- but, I found the manual *very* informative and
I cannot wait to start using rockbox! I mean, the orriginal apple manual
wouldn't have went through the description of the unit itself. Not to
mention, the settings section isn't missing a single step.

- Tyler