Subject: Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

Re: Question to moderaters about Blind users Rockbox list

From: Matthew Caron <matt_at_mattcaron.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 10:47:07 -0500

> Me? I most certainly did not write that.

True. Tapio Kelloniemi wrote the bit about "window$ user$ and their
micro$oft $software" and Dave wrote the "don't be goofy" but. Looks like
 Dave's Outlook either mis-attributed or he mis-snipped.

> I don't even like the term
> 'wtf.' it's pointless. If you want to say something, say it as is.

True, but that has fallen into the common parlance enough to be accepted
as an appropriate acronym. After all, we don't walk around saying "hey,
did you hear that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration put
another shuttle into orbit" or "I shall don my Self Contained Underwater
Breathing Apparatus and go for a dive".

> I use microsoft outlook also, so there would be absolutely no reason for
> me to write such a thing.

I'm sorry.
PGP Key: http://www.mattcaron.net/pgp_key.txt
 ~~ Matt Caron ~~