Subject: English.lang: What to do when parts do not voice?

English.lang: What to do when parts do not voice?

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 18:06:41 -0000

Gday folks, yep just me again. I have attempted to modify English.lang to
make channels speak in the settings >sound settings menu. I put the text in
the right place and made a voice as a test but nothing happens.
Also on the main menu there is an unvoiced entry that i am unsure what it is
supposed to be. how does one go about fixing such a thing, then submitting
the new English.lang file so that everybody benefits from the changes, and
what did I do wrong when attempting to make it speak?
Many thanks.