Subject: Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

Re: Email ettiquette (was RE: windows won't detect my ipod)

From: Brian Wolven <bcwolven_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 14:40:45 -0500

Tyler Wood wrote:
> I think I'll just delete the hole message when replying. And, yes, since
> I top-post, of course my signiture is going to be at the top. In OE, is
> there some setting to bottom-post?

For those of you who must use Outlook Express (and yes, it does make
sense for some people) I suggest looking at OE-QuoteFix, available here:

I don't think it will upset screen readers, although someone else will
have to confirm that for me. ;)

 From the website itself:

Description

     OE-QuoteFix will extend the functionality of MS Outlook Express in
numerous ways! Its main purpose is to modify message composition windows
on-the-fly to allow for correct quoting and to change the appearance of
your plain-text replies and forwards in general: move your signature,
use compressed indentation, have RFC compliant signatures, etc.

     But the second feature is equally practical: OE-QuoteFix can
instantly color quoted passages (according to the level of indentation),
fix bad quoting and generally beautify messages as you view them in
Outlook Express.