Subject: Re: X5's joystick instable

Re: X5's joystick instable

From: David Bleakley <>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:36:21 -0800 (PST)

Nicolas, >>I just purchase an X5 to replace my old JBR :) And I have a little >>problem with Rockbox : >>The down key (on joystick) is quite instable. When I click it the cursor >>goes down and up several times. This doesn't appear with Cowon F/W. I had the same problem and I know other people had the same problem. Rockbox seems more sensitive than the origional firmware, on Rockbox it occurred 50% of the time on the original firmware 1/30. I was able to duplicate the problem at the shop that I bough it at and got the device replaced. >>Do you think it can be fixed ? As it happens more on rockbox than on the original firmware, I think it can be fixed. It is down to someone having enough time to tweek the button driver. See Jonathan Gordon can do buttons Linus Nielsen Feltzing did the port as far as I remember Cheers David ___________________________________________________________ Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail.