Subject: Re: New voices available

Re: New voices available

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:57:51 -0600

Though I do have a question. Could some people who actually use voices with
IRiver H3xx targits test them especially? I have the H140 and report no
crashes with latest builds, however three other people with H3 targits
always report crashes with my voices in particular so I don't know if it's
something I've done, or it isn't.
I started using your voices on Wednesday, and haven't had any problems. I
use an Iriver H320. Let me know what kinds of tests you need and I might be
able to help. I really appreciate your effort to make the voices available.

Melissa Keys