Subject: Re: New voices available

Re: New voices available

From: Brian Wolven <bcwolven_at_jhu.edu>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 03:59:18 -0500

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

> 7zip was a bit confusing at first; I thought there would be an Extract
> option and it took me a while to figure out that the way you decompress
> a file is to tell 7zip to copy it somewhere, but now that I know that,
> all is well.

7-Zip can do that if you want it to, but I don't think it's enabled by
default. Open up 7-Zip (i.e., from the Start menu->Programs shortcut),
then select Tools->Options. Click on the "Plugins" tab, select 7-Zip
from the list, and click on the "Options" button. Enable the "Integrate
7-Zip to shell context menu" option, and select the features you'd like
to be displayed on that menu. There are three "Extract" options from
which to choose... and other stuff as well.