Subject: carrying cases for Onido

carrying cases for Onido

From: A. Lester Buck III <rockbox-reg_at_compact.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 13:48:15 -0600

Hi,

I have aquired two Ondios (an FM and an SP), and I would use them more
for exercising, etc., if I had a good belt clip system for them.

I bought a "Swivel Belt Clip" from Arkon, CM221b (blue), which sticks a
beltclip holder on any surface, but the little adhesive tab doesn't look
very secure and the Ondio back surface is curved and is also the
removable battery compartment cover, so I worry that it would fall
someday and that would be the end of a great little device.

Does anyone have experience with Ondio cases and/or belt clips?

Thanks a lot!

Lester