Subject: Re: Recording screen crash, again

Re: Recording screen crash, again

From: Onj <>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 21:32:59 -0000

Right, so where do I find the correct one then?

I'm getting mine from:

Is this incorrect then? I've been using that for a long time now and it's
always worked.
Also, when I wrote my email I obviously did not make myself clear at all.
Based on that zip file, and what I assumed was today's build, I tried
today's build if that makes sense. That would have been around 14:30 GMT.

The time on the zip file I downloaded according to the index page is I
05:17? Close too if not exactly that.