Subject: Voice file updates

Voice file updates

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 09:54:34 -0000

Good day. Voices have been updated today as English.lang was modified.

<---- Rockbox homepage ---->

5 Mar 00:53 Linus Nielsen Feltzing apps/lang/english.lang [diff]
 Make the Channel Configuration entry in the settings spoken
5 Mar 00:32 Linus Nielsen Feltzing apps/gui/list.c [diff]
apps/menu.c [diff]
apps/root_menu.c [diff]
 Allow dynamic menu items to be spoken, especially the resume/now playing
item

<---- Rockbox homepage ---->

Thank you Linus Nielsen Feltzing, for fixing those items which were not
currently voiced.
I have tested these files before upload and conclude that on my Iriver H140
at least, they do work.
Direct url to file for today, March 05 is:
http://tbrn.net/rockbox/voices070305.7z
File size: exactly 10.0 MB.

On a side note, I have included on the page, http://tbrn.net/rockbox my
config.cfg.
Some people including myself when the new menu structure was implemented,
had no speech and I have enabled that in menu's.
If you wish to use it, put it in your .rockbox directory, but please make a
backup of the one already there as you might not like my settings.
Failing that, modify yours by hand with the correct settings.
That's all. Thanks for reading.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network? Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Free music: http://tbrn.net/Beds

 Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
Skype: Andre_Louis
Aim: FreakyFwoof
Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

 Telephone contacts:

  Home (phone United Kingdom): +44207-0788886
  Home (fax United Kingdom): +44207- 2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
 In the United States: +1-404-806-5809 (Vonage)