Subject: Recording screen +voice conclusions

Recording screen +voice conclusions

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:30:43 -0000

Straight to the point. If people use Builds from feb 28 and voices I made
for Feb 27 they can record perfectly every time at least on H140's.
After some extremely extensive testing, I have concluded that the voice
files made after that date do not work with recording. I'm honestly not
sure that anyone who makes voices will get recordings to work, though I'd
really like to be proven wrong on this point.
The voice files I made for March 2nd and today March 5th don't work even
with the older Feb 28 build, but the voice files from Feb 27 do work with
today's build, even though lots of the menu items of course aren't spoken.
Does anyone at all have any clues?
I'm at a stopping point unfortunately with regards new voice updates unless
someone can help me diagnose the problem. I can quite easily make my
scripts available for someone to look at if it's my fault and it very well
might be, but considering the process for making the voices hasn't changed
since Feb 27 and present day, I don't see what has happened to make targets
crash.
Thanks.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network? Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Free music: http://tbrn.net/Beds

 Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
Skype: Andre_Louis
Aim: FreakyFwoof
Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

 Telephone contacts:

  Home (phone United Kingdom): +44207-0788886
  Home (fax United Kingdom): +44207- 2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
 In the United States: +1-404-806-5809 (Vonage)