Subject: Re: New menu structure questions

Re: New menu structure questions

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 04:04:43 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Woody Anna Dresner" <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>

> I wholeheartedly agree. And if I set my iPod to resume on startup, hold
> down Play for two seconds so I can check battery charge or something, I
> have to hunt around to resume the file I was just listening to. And as I
> mentioned yesterday, there no longer seems to be an easy way to determine
> the name of the currently playing track with speech. Please let us know
> why these changes have been made, and if the reasons aren't too
> compelling, it would be great to have the former functionality back.

Hi Anna if you have it bookmark on stop then at least when you press play
again the file will continue but I agree it is frustrating not knowing where
we are in a folder so, for example if I am reading a book with 40 files in
it I can tell roughly how near the end I am. With follow playlist on when
we used to perform a long six o'clock button the current file would be
spoken after it stopped and the file browser loaded but even with follow
playlist on now this does not seem to work and it just jumps to the first
file in the list. I too would like the old behaviour back.

Cheers

Hamsih