Subject: Re: bootloader questions

Re: bootloader questions

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 19:13:06 -0600

Anna,

What's the new bootloader? Where can I find it?
Also, how do I instal it? I'm stil using the command prompt, too.

thanks

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

---
Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283
msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca
best tv guide on the internet:
http://www.zap2it.com
best internet radio: