Subject: Re: propper instalations for installing rockbox on an ipod video

Re: propper instalations for installing rockbox on an ipod video

From: Tyler Wood <tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 20:18:40 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tyler Wood
  Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 8:15 PM

  Hi

  I just finished following instructions for installing rockbox onto my ipod video 5.5 gen. Now, I saw the new bootloader; but, does this also apply to the ipod video? Will ipodpatcher see your ipods generation and automaticly instal the necisary files?

  thanks-

  Have a good day
  - Tyler Wood

  ---
  Tyler Wood
  skype: the_conman283
  msn/windows messinger: the_conman283_at_hotmail.com
  e-mail: tcwood12_at_shaw.ca

  best tv guide on the internet:
  http://www.zap2it.com

  best internet radio:
  http://www.bluebeat.com

  soon to have a live journal!

  Sorry, I meant to add that I used the command prompt, and that all it says is..."loading rockbox..." but nothing happens. I'm guessing I did something majorly wrong?

  thanks