Subject: Re: New bootloader for Ipods

Re: New bootloader for Ipods

From: william lomas <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:02:10 +0100

how do i format my i pod completely my sixty gig, i pod video, and
start from scratch
i used the i pod in windows xp, and when i connected it to mac i can
copy and paste files fine, but when i updated rockbox i have nothing
now, so i want to format the whole product and start again as if
rockbox had never been installed
how do i do this?
i.e. format the product?