Subject: Re: Shuffle setting always 'Yes'

Re: Shuffle setting always 'Yes'

From: Adam Cripps <>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 21:02:46 +0000

On 3/6/07, Steve B <> wrote:
> Hmm, seems ok here on my H340 with a recent build. How are you turning
> shuffle off - in the settings menu or quick screen?
> How are you "using a shuffled playlist"?

The shuffled playlist is created through "insert shuffled". I use this
for music. However, I have podcasts that I prefer to listen to in file

I am trying to change it through the settings, but am willing to try
through the 'quick screen'.

As for the config.cfg file, does this look normal?

# .cfg file created by rockbox r12546-070302 -

volume: -41
bass: 20
treble: 2
resume: on
backlight timeout: 20
backlight timeout plugged: off
battery capacity: 1700
backlight filters first keypress: on
brightness: 8
foreground color: E4E5E4
background color: 000000
scan min step: 5
scan accel: 10
antiskip: 15s
disk spindown: 8
disk spindown: 8
show files: all
recursive directory insert: on
autocreate bookmarks: on
autoload bookmarks: on
use most-recent-bookmarks: unique only
replaygain: on
beep: weak
warn when erasing dynamic playlist: on
backlight on button hold: off Logging: on
fmr: /.rockbox/fmpresets/preset03.fmr
font: /.rockbox/fonts/rockbox_default.fnt
lang: /.rockbox/langs/english.lng
backdrop: /.rockbox/backdrops/river backdrop.bmp
start in screen: wps

PGP key: 0x7111B833