Subject: Re: Shuffle setting always 'Yes'

Re: Shuffle setting always 'Yes'

From: Jonathan Gordon <jdgordy_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:42:32 +1100

On 07/03/07, Adam Cripps <kabads_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/6/07, Steve B <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > Hmm, seems ok here on my H340 with a recent build. How are you turning
> > shuffle off - in the settings menu or quick screen?
> >
> > How are you "using a shuffled playlist"?
>
> The shuffled playlist is created through "insert shuffled". I use this
> for music. However, I have podcasts that I prefer to listen to in file
> order.
>
> I am trying to change it through the settings, but am willing to try
> through the 'quick screen'.
>
> As for the config.cfg file, does this look normal?
>
> # .cfg file created by rockbox r12546-070302 - http://www.rockbox.org
>
> volume: -41
> bass: 20
> treble: 2
> resume: on
> backlight timeout: 20
> backlight timeout plugged: off
> battery capacity: 1700
> backlight filters first keypress: on
> brightness: 8
> foreground color: E4E5E4
> background color: 000000
> scan min step: 5
> scan accel: 10
> antiskip: 15s
> disk spindown: 8
> disk spindown: 8
> show files: all
> recursive directory insert: on
> autocreate bookmarks: on
> autoload bookmarks: on
> use most-recent-bookmarks: unique only
> replaygain: on
> beep: weak
> warn when erasing dynamic playlist: on
> backlight on button hold: off
> Last.fm Logging: on
> fmr: /.rockbox/fmpresets/preset03.fmr
> font: /.rockbox/fonts/rockbox_default.fnt
> lang: /.rockbox/langs/english.lng
> backdrop: /.rockbox/backdrops/river backdrop.bmp
> start in screen: wps
>
> TIA
> --
> PGP key: 0x7111B833

are you 100% certain playlist shuffle is actually always on? that
config doesnt have shuffle: which means that when its getting saved it
is the same as the default value, which for shuffle is off. you can
check for fixed.cfg but even if it was being set there it would be in
your config.cfg..
So either your mistaken or we have a bug?