Subject: Voice file updates

Voice file updates

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:00:54 -0000

Well folks it seems that the bug from November 19/22 has been fixed. This
means that not only are there voice file updates for today which do not
crash in recording screen, but my voices now work on Archos targets, well
some of the voices anyway. This is a huge breakthrough and I thank Mike
Sevakis for fixing that. Thank you very much, it's definitely appreciated.
As someone who records a lot, having a voice that tells me very quickly
where I am is great, and since november, the REed voice had to be slowed
down to 260 WPM and my copy is now at 450 WPM for those who want a fast
voice.
If people want it a little slower, please tell me. The entire archive has
come down from 10.0 MB to just 8.4 as I have sped up the majority of other
voices there also.
Direct url:
http://tbrn.net/rockbox/voices070307.7z

If anyone has any on-going problems, please, let me know.
Once again thanks in particular to Mike Sevakis (did I spell that right?)
and thanks to every other Dev as well. Your work is much appreciated.

Andre P. Louis

 Uncopyright, free music, compositions, Web-hosting and the new look to the
beyond Radio Network? Visit one of the sites listed below:

  Main site: http://AndreLouis.COM
My Live Journal: http://LJ.AndreLouis.COM
The Beyond Radio Network (TBRN:) http://www.TBRN.NET
Free music: http://tbrn.net/Beds

 Online contacts:

  Email and NET Messenger: Andre_at_AndreLouis.COM
Skype: Andre_Louis
Aim: FreakyFwoof
Bitwise: FreakyFwoof

 Telephone contacts:

  Home (phone United Kingdom): +44207-0788886
  Home (fax United Kingdom): +44207- 2212126
  Cellular (United Kingdom): +44-7875-546903
 In the United States: +1-404-806-5809 (Vonage)