Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: Onj <>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 12:53:35 -0000

        bascule wrote:

> Andre, have you thought about updating the Voice Wiki with these new voice
> files? There has been a number of people enquiring in the forums about why
> voice is broken since the Root Menu update and they should really be able
> to get a working voice file from the Rockbox site...

If I knew how I would. I have strange luck even finding things in/on that
wiki as it goes, but if the right people could be told that yes, new voices
do work etc, and that I reuploaded my config.cfg to to make
it start up how the old builds used too, I would tell them. I don't know
who wants to know, or who doesn't you see, so it's hard.
I'll try to sign up if possible.