Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: <bascule.42274043_at_bloglines.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2007 14:18:30 -0000

> If I knew how I would. I have strange luck even finding things in/on
that
> wiki as it goes, but if the right people could be told that yes,
new voices
> do work etc, and that I reuploaded my config.cfg to tbrn.net/rockbox
to make
> it start up how the old builds used too, I would tell them. I
don't know
> who wants to know, or who doesn't you see, so it's hard.

I'll try to sign up if possible.

Well, I have Wiki access, so I will
do it for you if you wish. I was just a bit surprised that the files on your
site seemed so much larger than the voice files existing on the Wiki and I
don't know why. I also need a bit more explanation as to why a config file
is (apparently) required.
If you could enlighten me as to the correct files
to use, I'll convert them to .zip rather than .7z and update the Wiki.