Subject: Re: Voice file updates

Re: Voice file updates

From: <bascule.42274043_at_bloglines.com>
Date: 7 Mar 2007 15:47:35 -0000

> Be warned however, if you convert the voices to zip file, I post here
quite
> regularly you will be doing it often. If you don't wish to do this,
let me
> know and I will indeed try to signup to the wiki myself and save
you the
> bother. > Thanks much.

Well, I'll certainly do it once
to get over the current problems for people who need a voice file. I don't
quite understand why you will be updating often. I understood that provided
the menu structure stays the same, and that seems to have stabilised now,
the voice file does not need to be updated?