Subject: I finally got rockbox running!

I finally got rockbox running!

From: Tyler Wood <>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:56:43 -0600

After bugging the list countless times, yesterday I finally got rockbox running, by installing the new bootloader (thanks dave, for making ipodpatcher _much_ easier to use!). I was going through the menus and such- but, when I'm going through the songs in the file browser, I press select to start playing that song. The only problem is, if the song changes, and when I press play (or hold it), it reverts back to the song where I pressed select. Can this be fixed? I heard turning follow playlist on will remidy this- but, I've got it turned on, and no go- furthermore, when I power down the player, it always reverts to the root folder, which can be annoying.
Where do I go to fix these problems? Otherwise, in my oppinion, rockbox is working seemlessly- oh, hold on a second. Battery percentage seems to be very eratic. One minute, it'll be 2 percent, I plug it into the charger and its at 84 percent. What should the battery capacity- or any other setting be set to to get a more acurate reading?

Have a good day
- Tyler Wood

Tyler Wood
skype: the_conman283