Subject: RE: I finally got rockbox running!

RE: I finally got rockbox running!

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 20:40:42 -1000

.From: "Tyler Wood"<tcwood12_at_shaw.ca>
when I'm going through the songs in the file browser, I press select to start playing that song. The only problem is, if the song changes, and when I press play (or hold it), it reverts back to the song where I pressed select. Can this be fixed? I heard turning follow playlist on will remidy this- but, I've got it turned on, and no go-

This is a known bug; several people have reported it.

furthermore, when I power down the player, it always reverts to the root folder, which can be annoying.

Go to Settings/General Settings/System/Startup Screen. You can choose where you want Rockbox to start from there.

In another message you asked about charging the battery. I usually do this from the Apple firmware. I don't know whether this is as necessary as it used to be, though.

Cheers,
Anna