Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: building manuals

building manuals

From: Marc R. <rockbox_at_myrasmussen.de>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 13:01:12 +0100

Hello,
I followed the instructions on the rockbox website to get the cross
compiling to work using cygwin.

While the firmware, bootloader and simulator get compiled without any
errors I have problems building the manual.

I always get the following errormessage from LaTeX:
! LaTeX Error: File `utf8x.def' not found.

Does anybody know which tex-packages for cygwin I additionally have to
install to be able to create the manual?

I tried it for the iriver H10 with 20gb/5gb.

Thanks,
Marc