Subject: Re: The bookmark list after the menu change

Re: The bookmark list after the menu change

From: dennis <dennisc_at_trinitycounseling.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:45:02 -0600

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Erin Chaves
  To: Rockbox
  Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 6:21 AM
  Subject: The bookmark list after the menu change

  Hi all,
  I've noticed that since the menus have changed, when I go to 'recent bookmarks' and select a particular bookmark, the track will begin playing, but I can't get out of the bookmarks list. Rather, I should say, I'm not automatically taken out of it like I used to be. I have checked for this problem on the site, but I can't find any reference to it. Is anyone else experiencing this?
  Oh, I'm using the build from March 7 with an iAudio X5L.

  Best to all,

  Erin
  hi, i have this problem too. hitting the record key works for me. it doesn't take me all the way out so after i hit that i move the joystick left to go back out of the menues and then hip play to get rid of that stream. hope this makes sence.