Subject: Re: The bookmark list after the menu change

Re: The bookmark list after the menu change

From: Erin Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 09:12:24 -0500

Dennis wrote:
hi, i have this problem too. hitting the record key works for me. it doesn't take me all the way out so after i hit that i move the joystick left to go
back out of the menues and then hip play to get rid of that stream. hope this makes sence.

Thank you for that, Dennis.
This is what I do.
When I select a bookmark and the track begins to play, Rockbox lands on the 'recent bookmarks' option. I then move down with the joystick three times, and I select 'now playing'.
That gets me into the playing screen.
I do prefer and miss the old menu structure, but I downloaded a couple of older builds to keep around.

Erin