Subject: Re: Installing the latest dayly built on my I-River IHP 140

Re: Installing the latest dayly built on my I-River IHP 140

From: TJ Olsen <tj_at_tjolsen.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 12:51:17 -0500

hi
----- Original Message -----
From: "Studio Montebello" <studiomontebello_at_sympatico.ca>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 12:12 PM

Sunflower

Hello to all!
I am a new member having just joined the list this morning.
My name is Jean and I live in Montebello, Quebec.
Here's my first question!
I have a I-River IHP 140 and I installed the rockbox firmware some 2 years
ago and have always kept it up to date with the dayly builts until about 6
monts ago.
The latest built installed is:
rockbox-h120-20060824
I tried to installed the latest built this morning and I can't get the
speech to work.
I'm totally blind and do not have sighted assistance for now, so it's pretty
difficult to figure out what's wrong although, the unit seems to work as I
have somehow managed to play an MP3 file!
Is there anything else I must install prior to using the latest built?
BTW, when I reinstalled the built of some 6 months ago, I get speech back!

Chances are you'll need to put an updated voice available from
http://www.tbrn.net/rockbox on. The menu structure has been drasticly
changed

Best regards, Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at
http://www.marie-helenemasse.com