Subject: Re: Installing the latest dayly built on my I-River IHP 140

Re: Installing the latest dayly built on my I-River IHP 140

From: Studio Montebello <studiomontebello_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 06:10:08 -0500

Hey Linus!
All of what you suggested worked and my machine works like a charm now!
Now, if I only could make it talk while in the record view!
Many thanks for your support.
Jean

Please visit my site at http://www.studiomontebello.com
You can also visit my girlfriend's art gallery at http://www.marie-helenemasse.com