Subject: Re: Sansae200 bootloader

Re: Sansae200 bootloader

From: Tyler Wood <>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 19:46:37 -0500

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: valiant
  Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 7:32 PM
  Subject: Sansae200 bootloader

  I just bought a sandisk sansa e200. I downloaded the which contained the e200 file and the .rockbox folder. I can't find the bootloader. The manual has a section on it but that section is blank. Searches for the bootloader yielded no good results.
  Can anybody help?

  Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!
  my email address: click here to send

  AIM: computeruser89

  Click here to Visit aarontech:

  JAWSBeta: Click here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.

  Great to see you on here!

  Anyway, did you look for the instalation instructions for installing the bootloader? You can usually find the bootloader there- at least, I did with my ipod.