Subject: RE: Sansae200 bootloader

RE: Sansae200 bootloader

From: valiant <valiant_at_mailshack.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 23:26:33 -0400

hi.
Yeah I checked the instructions. That's what I meant by manual. There isn't
anything there, just the section title, then it goes onto the next section.
I found a bootloader but how do I know if it's the right one. I won't be
able to take this thing back if I mess it up, so I want to make sure I do
this the right way.

Have A Nice Day from Aaron T. Spears (Valiant)!

my email address: <mailto:valiant_at_mailshack.com> valiant_at_mailshack.com
click here to send

AIM: computeruser89
MSN IM: a1t2s3_89_at_hotmail.com

Click here to Visit <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/> aarontech:
http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com

JAWSBeta: <http://www.aarontech.randylaptop.com/jaws/JAWSBeta.html> Click
here for JAWSBeta information, such as my computer' details.

  _____