Subject: Re: English.lang: Certain menu items not voiced

Re: English.lang: Certain menu items not voiced

From: Onj <onj_at_andrelouis.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:29:52 -0000

> I think the english.voice file you have installed is too old. You need to
> be sure to get a voice file that was created more recently. I eventually
> had good luck with Kate built on Mar 7, 2007.

Rich, thanks. Only problem. I am the one who built those voices. Also,
since my voice process is automated, I have newer builds even than that
found on the rockbox site. Every morning at 6 30 GMT a set of new voices is
made with the very latest in english.lang technology. I tried that before
contacting the list with Paul, Kate, and Reed voices made by myself and no
such luck.
I wish it were that simple but alas it is not to be. If I make the voices
and submit them which I do regularly with a broken English.lang then you,
the users of my voices will have the same issues.
Are you unable to replicate the missing menu items I have found?
Thanks.