Subject: Re: AAC still broken

Re: AAC still broken

From: Woody Anna Dresner <>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:09:22 -1000

I just uninstalled Rockbox, deleted the .Rockbox folder and
Rockbox.ipod, then put the March 12 daily build and font package on
and reinstalled the Rockbox bootloader. Now AAC files play! Hooray!

However, there are still problems. If I hold down Play for two
seconds to stop playback while in a folder that contains at least one
AAC file, Rockbox crashes. It crashes even if I was playing an MP3
file when I tried to stop playback. It works fine in a folder where
all files are MP3. I don't have anyone around who can check the
error message, but I'll let you know later what it is. It also
crashes if I hold down Select while playing an AAC file to reach the
menu where Pitch can be adjusted. Has anyone else experienced any of this?

At least I can play my files now.