Subject: Playing Audible files on an Ipod

Playing Audible files on an Ipod

From: Pop Eye <pop__eye_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:55:52 -0700

Hi,

I have an ipod shuffle and use the rebuild tool instead of Itunes. How can I
get the files to play. I have pasted the audible file in to the shuffle and
rebuilt the library, but it still won't work. I have done the same procedure
with other types of files and they have worked.

I have tried adding the device to audible manager, but it doesn't have the
apple ipods listed, but the funny thing is that on their site they ask you
to choose your device for your account.