Subject: Re: some more help please

Re: some more help please

From: Tyler Wood <>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:26:01 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "sal" <>
To: "Rockbox" <>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 12:16 PM
Subject: some more help please

> Hello, I do appreciate the help that this list has helped me out with ok
> anyway here is another delemma
> I finally got the rockbox to recognize the music files on there but it
> does not want to play them how do I go about in doing this?
> I made a rock folder rap and comedy with other folders inside those ones
> another thing I tried to delete the ipod control folder but when I
> reconnect the ipod it keeps showing back up in it's directory.
> thanks again
> Sal
> oh ya before I forget how would I be able to get intothe radio part of it?
> thank you

Please, don't reply to other messages with other subjects, instead, (in most
mail dilivery programs) press control+n to make a new message.

As for your problem,

Press select when you want to play a file- and, if you use the apple
firmware when connecting, it will show up in that folder, (a guess here but)
you must have itunes installed.

- Tyler