Subject: Re:

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:49:46 +0100

Pop Eye wrote:
> I know you can bookmark audible files. I have an ipod and don't have any
> softwear like Itunes, or anapod to get audible files on to my ipod, so
> is there another file type that I can convert my audible books in to
> that will also allow me to create book marks when listening to them on
> my Ipod Shuffle?

Mr Pop Eye,

What on earth does this question have to do with the message you replied
to? (which was about repairing an Archos Jukebox)

Don't reply to a totally irrelevant mail, create a new one.

To answer your question, MP3 is as good as any format. However, Rockbox
does not run on the Shuffle, so I don't really know why you ask this
question on the Rockbox mailing list.