Translations

Rockbox mail archive

Subject: Re: Looking for a UDA1380TT (or unwanted Iriver)

Re: Looking for a UDA1380TT (or unwanted Iriver)

From: pondlife <pondlife_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 09:19:00 -0000

Hi Andreas,

Thanks - I've placed a back-order with RS, but when I phoned them to check
on availability they weren't certain if they would be able to get it. They
do appear to have them in Hong Kong, but they won't ship internationally
from there.

I tried to order a sample from NXP, but they only deal with registered
partners. I've tried some of their UK distributors, but no response yet.

--
Steve B