Subject: Re: Invalid file format on H10 20gb and SVN-Revision 12818

Re: Invalid file format on H10 20gb and SVN-Revision 12818

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:15:03 +0100

On 3/17/07, Marc R. <rockbox_at_myrasmussen.de> wrote:
> I just created the firmware on cygwin for my H10 20gb with svn revision
> 12818.
>
> After I copied it to my iriver I get the following error message when
> booting with rockbox:
> can't load rockbox.h10: Invalid file format.

You provide a bit less information to effectively help you. Have you
- tried an official build? I.e. is the problem related to your build
environment?
- checked that you used the correct target settings for building?
- tried to rebuild including a "make clean"?
- how did you copy the build to the player? "make zip" and then
unzipping the resulting rockbox.zip to the player?
- have you tried installing your build again?

 - Dominik