Subject: RE: Updating RB Question

RE: Updating RB Question

From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner_at_hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:11:51 -1000

At 10:36 AM 3/20/2007, Sarai wrote:
>Okay, a suggestion, you might want to put a note in chapter 2 of the
>manual suggesting that the bootloader be updated as well as just
>extracting and replacing the RBV files.

I think it would be useful if the manual or installation site said
something like, "If you have a bootloader older than (insert correct
date,) please install the (date of current bootloader) bootloader, as
some features of recent updates won't work with the old one." That
way people will know whether they need the new bootloader or not.

Cheers,
Anna