Subject: Re: Voice support suggestion

Re: Voice support suggestion

From: Andrew Hart <>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 10:44:32 -0400

Linus Nielsen Feltzing wrote:
> Yes, basically, I think we should make it tell you where you are when it
> isn't obvious.
> That would probably mean that it should say "WPS" when you enter the
> WPS, and also speak the menu titles of all context menus.

Having the voice ui do this is definitely a good idea. However, it
should be done intelligently. For example,
I would not want to hear "wps" every time I started to play music.
That'd be
too much like the DJ always talking over the start of a track. :-(
If it's not playing and you tell it to start playing, it should be clear
that you'll be in the wps so extra verbage isn't necessary.