Subject: Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

Re: getting to WPS from Resume on Startup

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 08:09:19 +0100

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
> I would think "Resume Playback" would mean precisely that - resuming
> where you left off in the screen where you left off. That's how it
> worked until the menus were changed, and it made sense. But if that
> isn't the way it works now, is there a quick way to get to the WPS
> after turning on the player with Resume Playback active?

There is a quick way to get to the WPS, and it has been the same since
the beginning of the iPod port, and it is no different now: press Play.

The difference now with the Main menu is that the Play button takes you
to the WPS from just about every screen. This is in my opinion a great
improvement.

If you want to resume playback automatically on startup, go to
Settings->general Settings->System->Start screen and select WPS as the
start screen.

Linus